tiistai 7. elokuuta 2018

Ropecon 2018

This year in Ropecon I was dressed as Xena, the warrior princess.
I started making the costume right after last years Ropecon.
48 31
Annoying, but I was not the only Xena there -.-'
So I borrowed other Xenas Gabriel for a moment...
40 ...until I found my own Gabrielle ^^
37 33 32
I took some pictures about costumes I liked.
Spirited Away
34
Dead Pool on the dance floor
39
Fauns
35 Squall Leonhart, valentine of my youth
38
I went to a few workshops in Ropecon. I also played lot of board games. I went to dance, I can tell, I'm not good at it. I made small purchases. One thing in Ropecon was missing: a decent bar!
42 46 47 45 43 44 41 49 30
Xena, Gin and Tonic. Cannot be found in Ropecon, needs to go outside.
36

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.