lauantai 21. maaliskuuta 2020

Ista Mori - Nameless Poem

twins
Greetings !
The corona virus is punishing us, but we will survive. If we do not survive, all our grief will be wiped out :D
I had a little photoshoot before this apocalypse, so here is the result:
I'm wearing Ista Moris gothic lolita dream dress, Nameless Poem.
Headpieces are Alice and the Pirates headdress, and bat wings from H&M.
I bought the shiny coffin bag from TopVintage.
Shoes are from Emmy, that is a second hand shop in web, and those lovely pumps cost only 4€! La Femme is the brand.
I'm also wearing some Alchemy Gothic rings and earrings.
The winter coat is Moi meme Moitie's.
4 6 8 9 10 7 12 3 coat3

1 kommentti:

  1. Hopefully, some of us will survive. I think. Haha
    Anyway, your coord is fabulous! I feel like I'll never get tired of seeing new NP coords, it's such a beautiful piece.

    VastaaPoista

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.