tiistai 2. kesäkuuta 2020

Sewing Project: Historical corset and pannier

This is my second try to make a historical corset.
First I tried to do it with Simplicity pattern but it didn't work. This corset is made with Butterick historical corset pattern, and it worked so much better.
The corset is too big for me, and I made size 10. Maybe I am able to sew it smaller, maybe not.
I made the corset with double lining, and full metal boning. It does not make my waist any smaller, but it sure push my boobs up, that´s what I need to for the 18th century dress I made.
I put busk in front to get it dressed faster.
I also made the pannier for the outfit. It seem to be quite light, but worked just fine.
corset1 corset2 corset3 corset5 corset4

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.