tiistai 5. syyskuuta 2023

Häme Medieval Festival 2023

Untitled
Medieval Festival in Hämeenlinna is the highlight of the year; unfotunately past couple of years I have not been attending because I was out of the country.
But this year 2023 I was able to attend and the day was wonderful. A lot of sunlight, mead, and shopping. I bought couple of skulls and wings for my cabinet of curiosities.
For this event I made an outfits that suits the event well, made my hair and put all my "medieval" Kalevala jewelry on.
I do enjoy events where people made an effort to dress up, and quite many did.
Untitled  Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.