perjantai 21. kesäkuuta 2019

HAENULI - The Story You Don't know

I'm wearing " The Story You Don't know" Jsk from Korean designer Haenuli.
I like the idea of the dress: death, skeletons and skulls that are printed to the fabric ( my favorite topic ), and the art is made by Haenuli her self.
BUT, the quality of the dress is not the same as Japanese brands, even the price is almost same.
The fabric feels just weird, the lining feels cheap and the stitched structures are made the easiest way ( I always look inside the garment how it is made )
I also bought a bigger size than usual, because usually Asian sizes are smaller than in Europe. But the dress was HUGE. I needed to sew it smaller ^^'

I can tell you about this photoshooting; The Finnish mosquitos tried to eat me alive!!
It felt like my legs were on fire, and I needed to put there some medicinal cream for the night.
I hope you guys really enjoy these pictures because they were made by my blood!
Haenuli6 Haenuli2 Haenuli5 Haenuli1 Haenuli3 Haenuli4 Haenuli9
Jsk: Haenuli
Blouses: Secondhand / handmade / ebay
Headband: Restyle
Ankle bats: Restyle
Choker: Alchemy Gothic
Shoes: Pleaser / modifyed by me
Skull: I call him Edward, friendly name Eetu.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.