keskiviikko 20. marraskuuta 2019

Helga-Neiti - second hand shop

helga1
Helga-neiti is small second hand shop in the center of Tampere.
It´s selling vintage, brands and other fancy pieces that are made of good materials like wool, real leather and silk. Prices are usually reasonable.
I have done shoppings there and I could call my self as a regular customer ^^
http://www.helganeiti.fi/

I´m introducing some great findings that I have made. For example this Yeves Saint Laurent winter coat!
I Just love those big collars, shape and design!
I also have vintage bag at my elbow that is bought from Helga-neiti.


Helga-neiti on pikkuinen puoti Tampereen keskustassa. Siellä myydään vintagea, brändejä ja muita upeita vaatteita ja asusteita jotka on valmistettu hyvistä materiaaleista kuten silkki, villa ja nahka. Hinnat on yleensä järkeviä, ja minusta on selkeästi tullu Helga neidin vakioasiakas ^^
Esittelen tässä postauksessa jotain hienoja löytöjä joita olen tehnyt Helga-neidissä, kuten tämä Yves Saint Laurentin talvitakki. Takissa on upeat isot kaulukset, sekä mahtava muotoilu! Kyseessähän on siis parin tonnin takki jonka sain muutamalla satasella ^^
ysl6 ysl5 ysl4 ysl3 ysl2 ysl1 ysl7 ysl8 ysl9
Here are some bags that I have bought from Helga neiti. The brown one is made in Italy leather bag. Cost only 40€. Very classic model. And the black on is the same that I´m wearing in the pictures above. It is vintage bag that is actually made of genuine crocodile leather.

Olen löytänyt muutamia laukkuja Helga neidistä. Ruskea klassinen malli on tehty Italiassa, on aitoa nahkaa, ja maksoi vain 40€. Musta laukku on sama mikä minulla on käsikynkässä ylemmissä kuvissa YSL takin kanssa, on vintage laukku joka on aitoa krokotiilinnahkaa.
2 1
This bag is real Burberrys vintage leather bag where I carry my laptop.

Läppärille löysin hyvän salkun joka on Burberryn vintage nahkalaukku.
IMG_1199 IMG_1208
I bought this winter cape from Helga neiti and I call it Sherlock Holmes-Dracula cape because it´s black, it has red lining, it has large collars and it kind of looks like detective Sherlock kind of cape. It´s made of wool and it´s vintage. I love it ^^

Tämä viitta on loistava löytö, harmi ettei siitä ole vielä kuvia ylläni. Kutsun sitä Sherlock Holmes- Dracula viitaksi koska se on musta, pitkä, siinä on suuret kaulukset ja ihastuksekseni punainen vuori! Siinä on myös etsivätyyppisiä piirteitä, se on tehty villasta ja on vintagea. Hintakin oli edullinen.
3 4
This leather jacket is made in Italy. Usually I´m not so big fan of gold and black combination, but this time it looks great. Original price for this jacket has been like 600€ :D
5 6 7 8
I took few pictures with my phone camera from the shop.
I like the ever-changing shop window:
helga2 helga4 helga5 helga6 helga7 helga8 helga3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.