tiistai 31. maaliskuuta 2020

Lady Sloth Dress


I bought this Lady Sloth dress as second hand from Hello market, that was happening in Tampere.
Actually, I was there selling my pieces too, but it happened to be more.. budget kind of lolita - event. So, I didint sell that much, but I bought this beautiful dress!
It is made of beautiful lavender tulle lace - fabric, ( I went to eurokangas, and this kind of fabric cost there like 60€ / m.... unbelievable)
Usually I dont like to wear this kind of color for my outifts, but this dress is like a first breath of spring that might be coming here some day.
5
Black bolero is my own design, schoker is Alchemy Gothic´s. My favorite lace tights are from H&M.
2 1

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.