sunnuntai 26. elokuuta 2018

Bunnys!

I wasted my money for two pairs of bunny shoes!
I just loooooove these pink glitter bunnys <3 I cant believe how cute they are <3<3
These are from Minna Parikka's collection, called " Maple". The colour "powder" looks more like pink, goes well with all kind of black clothing :D
These shoes are real leather from inside to outside, and they are covered with pink glitter.
bunny6 bunny5 bunny4 bunny3
Bunny sneakers!
These shoes have gone through a real test, I went to the rock festival and it was raining like half of it. Shoes are made of some kind of velvet, but they did not suffer any harm from the water.
I got -50%off when buying from online.
bunny1 bunny2

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.