perjantai 24. elokuuta 2018

Heureka

My first time in Heureka!
I know the Science museum is mostly intended for the children, but I was really having fun too ^^
heureka2
Rare thing to see, Im wearing jeans!
My outfit was:
Pants, earrings and necklace: Collectif
Top: Hellbunny
Jacket: H&M
Pumps: Pinup couture
Bag: Top vintage
heureka10 heureka8
" Fysiikan lakien mukaan ikiliikkujaa on mahdotonta rakentaa, mutta Heurekan oma ikiliikkuja on pyörinyt tiedekeskuksessa jo vuodesta 1990"
According to the laws of physics, it is impossible to build a timekeeper, but Heureka's own timekeeper have been running at the Science Center since 1990
heureka6
Baby tornado
heureka4
Electricity in the tank heureka3
The Moon!
heureka7
Sometimes I look small too
heureka1
Fooling around with the Heureka's wheelchair
heureka12
The first and only Science Restaurant in Finland.
I was really happy with the generous lunch buffet, the salad table was really comprehensive and I got to get dessert many times^^
heureka5 heureka11
I only had a cell phone camera, so the pictures are not the best possible quality
heureka9

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.