keskiviikko 3. lokakuuta 2018

Vivienne Westwood shopping

The general opinion is that all the brand items are expensive, at least I thought so.
I went to https://www.vestiairecollective.com/ and I found products that are reasonably priced.
All items are used of course, but the designer's products are easier to resell. Vivienne Westwood is one of my favorite designers, now I had the opportunity to buy the products she designed.
This is the holy hand grenade ^^ It goes well with goth, lolita and vintage style.
I paid for this bag about eighty pounds and I dont think it's much because " normal shops" sells ugly bags that are much more expensive than this, and are designed by no one.
vivienne1
This is bigger traveling bag from Vivienne Westwood. It's made of real patent leather. Very easy to pack for short trips.
vivienne3 Vivienne Westwood's patent leather pumps. Having a designer shoes, epic ^^
vivienne2

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.