tiistai 2. lokakuuta 2018

Neo Gothic Arch dress

This is the dress I ordered from the Wunderwelt.
It took like six months to get it :P My intention was to use it in Eternal Twilight event, but they fucked up the shipping so badly, I got the dress right AFTER the event :D
I was using the same dress in Moitie fashion show, so it did not irritate so much ^^ So, basically I was able to fit the dress before I got my very own!
This coord is very very comfortable ! I got that velvet coat from local second hand store. The coat has a genuine fur collar, and it's probably from the 80s. :)
The dress feels very good on, the breasts can fit in nicely ( which is rare in Moitie dresses ^^ )
Winter is coming! After a "long" hot summer it is really nice to use more clothes :)
1 7 6 5 8 3 13 11 15

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.