sunnuntai 17. helmikuuta 2019

Moi-même-Moitié Leather Handbag

I just got a new bag! It's Moi meme Moitie's bat handbag.
This is the real leather version of it.
I already have one version of this bag, it is made of plastic and it has a cross on its side.
I like the new bag more, not because of the much better material, but there is no cross on it.
I'm not religious person at all, so wearing all kind of crosses are still bit of uncomfortable for me, even if its just a aesthetic thing to wear.
I know, I have Moi meme moitie cross necklace and earrings, but the cross it self means nothing to me.
1 6 3 2 4 5
I was hoping more of this bag storage box. I thought it was going to be blue or black with Moi meme Moitie logo, in my mind. Naked black box is just dull. 7

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.