maanantai 1. marraskuuta 2021

Happy Halloween 2021

Halloween5
Me and my friend were invited to an epic Halloween Party.
We were Miss Deadly Beauty Pageant Queens! We got a second place of dressing up contest :)
Halloween7
I was Miss Skelita.
Halloween1
My friend was Miss Dead.
Halloween4
Witch of the west
Halloween6
Witch and Dracula
Halloween2
Naughty Santa
Halloween3
Wednesday Addams, Witch and Nosferatu
1
Decorations and the food was amazing <3
18 19
The cupcakes were decorated with sugar that looked like glass.
20
a brain cake <3
8
All the guests were dressed up to something.
Maija1 13
More ice!
maija8 21 25 23 22

1 kommentti:

  1. Oh how I miss throwing a big Halloween party. It was 3 years ago since I did it. Next year maybe

    VastaaPoista

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.