tiistai 27. marraskuuta 2018

Traveling in Wales part 1.

Greetings!
It was time for a new adventure, and by that I mean I was going to spend my holiday in UK.
This time it was Wales, and reason for that is I have been everywhere else ( England, Ireland, Scotland )
So I packed my Darth Vader bag, and took my Friend Veera with me, and we flied to London. From London, we took a train to Cardiff.
So, we had booked a great hotel room! I mean it truly was amazing, the Starwars gaming / movie room ^^
The hotel room was in the center of Cardiff city, so we had a short trip everywhere.
34 51 33
The first culture cocktail was Cardiff castle.
I love castles ^^
35 1 2 39 40 41 37 38 36 19 20
The Welsh Dragon. Y Ddraig Goch
18
Maybe when I am rich and famous, I will live the place like this ^^
Untitled 17
49 48 47 46 45
Our trip actually started on my birthday, we were celebrating already on the airplane :) Untitled
When we reached the hotel, I ordered a margaritas for us. I got the weirdest kind of margaritas ever, maybe it's some Wales kind of style to make it?
Untitled
iechyd da!
Untitled

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.