torstai 29. marraskuuta 2018

Stonehenge

Now I have seen them, the ring of standing stones.
Me and my friend Veera took a train from Cardiff to Salisbury station. From there, the distance between Salisbury station and Stonehenge is less than 9 miles so we took a tour bus.
It was raining. A lot.
Guy from Salisbury bar told as that it was the worst day of the year :D
5 6
A crow with a hat
52 53 54
Even it rained a lot, our hair stood right up to the sky. Somebody would say it is because there is thunder in the air, but I'm saying it is because of the druid magic. Maybe I could travel back in time, just like Claire did in Outlander.
7
After the tour we went to drink something hot. Mulled wine became our very best friend.
Our clothese were soaking wet!
43
Christmas was getting started in UK.
44

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.