tiistai 4. joulukuuta 2018

Kat Von D MakeUp

So, finally Kat Von D makeup has landed to UK.
I was able to buy some pieces from Wales ( Debenhams ) Unfortunatelly they do not ship makeup overseas at all, so here in Finland we STILL are going to buy these makeups from outside the EU. ( Paying high taxes and duties )
My friend recommended Kat Von D makeup for me, some of them I am quite satisfied. Like, lipstick lasts longer than usual.
I bought couple of eyebrow pomades, but I can not use them very well because they are clearly intended much ticker eyebrows than mine.
'Shade + Light' face contour palette darkest shades were very dark, but I can use them as eye shadow.
4 3 2
I got some black friday deals
45264751905_2399f91d5b_o
Kat Von D - 10th Anniversary brush collection were way out of my budget ( 100£ ) so I bouht cheap 15£ set from Primarket, fits just fine for my needs.
1

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.