tiistai 1. lokakuuta 2019

Autumn has arrived in Tampere

3
I'm wearing:
Jsk: Victorian Maiden ( Rose Flocky Chiffon Jsk )
Blouse: Baby, the stars shine bright
Coat: Fan+Friend
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Tamaris
Bag: Metamorphose temps de fille
2
Me and my friends went to eat at Pyynikin Brewhouse, and I can't recommend the restaurant to anyone. The food tasted only fat and salt, and the meal was very expensive. I was feeling mad when I left, because I didn't want to waste my money to rank food.
4 5
I felt much better when we went to drink some Irish Coffee and beer to O'connell's.
1

2 kommenttia:

  1. Onpas nätti lolitacoordinaatio. Yksi näteimpiä jonka olen ikinä nähnyt. Harmi ettei Metan laukusta ole lähikuvaa. Olisin niin mielelläni ihastellut sitä ihan läheltä. :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kiitos! Metan laukusta löytyy lisäkuvia vaikkapa tästä linkistä :) http://ventovir.blogspot.com/2016/05/my-shoppings-in-japan-gothic-lolita_16.html

    VastaaPoista

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.