tiistai 22. lokakuuta 2019

Hellocon : Witches' Follies

This year's Hellocon I attended as a vendor.
I was selling my own pieces, Will of the Forsaken clothing designs, but also I was selling second hand clothing. I think it's bad that there are so few sellers for second-hand clothes, because there are many on a budget, and I also support sustainable development.
Event place was Vanajanlinna which is in Hämeenlinna. It was my first time there and the place was perfect for lolita happening.
30 5
I also made some horns and necklaces for sale.
6
Angelic Pretty was the quest of honor this time. Last year it was Moi meme moitie.
33
Shopping lolitas
35
Witch from the house Slytherin
34
Fashion show stage. I was stuck at my sale table so I missed the designers fashion show, but I was able to see Angelic Pretty´s fashion show.
32
My outfit was : my ownd design silk jsk, blouse and a witch hat. Shoes are Minna Parikka's.
7 10 11
My new Minna Parikka's on use.
12
I was wearing Moitie at the tea party next day.
Jsk, blouse, headdresses, coat, bag, earrings, necklace, socks,: Moi meme Moitie
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Minna Parikka
2 1 36 40 46
It was rainy day
3
Some amazing outfits from the tea party;
13 14
Gothic Queens
15 16 20 26 28
a few photos of the general atmosphere
25 29
Angelic Pretty designer interview
24
Some cute Angelic Pretty stuff on sale
23 21 22 26
We were offered the worst tea ever ^^'
27

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.