torstai 4. kesäkuuta 2020

Fancy shoe photoshoot with little pigs

I bought two pairs of used shoes. I found them as second hand, Minna Parikka's Raquel glitter heels.
I believe someone has bought them from sample sale because I didnt get any shoe box with them.
Anyways, these are very beautiful shoes. I wanted to do some fancy photoshoot for my blog, but I got some little companions!
I had chance to take care of two guinea pigs that I got from my friend. I called them by name, Kalevi and Olavi :D
I have had guinea pigs since childhood and I just love these little pigs! They are SO CUTE THAT I COULD DIE :D
So here are my pics with pigs. ^^
marsu8 marsu1 marsu2 marsu3 marsu4 marsu5 marsu6 marsu7 marsu9 marsu10
Couple pictures without any little helpers. These are much more boring, for sure!
shoes1 shoes2 shoes3 shoes4

2 kommenttia:

  1. These shoes are to die for (I've been loking for glitter shoes now for a while and girl you're so lucky!) and those little helpers are PURE LOVE, OMG <3 I literally shouted out of emotion when I saw the first photo, hahahahahaha <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you!
    Those shoes and pigs are just <3<3<3 :):)

    VastaaPoista

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.