tiistai 2. kesäkuuta 2020

Oldies are goldies. New summer shoes!

I just bought... two more pairs of Minna Parikka's pumps! :D
Do you remember when she used to design more elegant kind of shoes? These are a good example of them.
3
I found this pair of shoes from Vestiaire collective, and someone has put new insoles and heels on these!
2
Material is powder satin fabric and black patent leather. When I bought them I thought they would be full leather, but I dont mind them be part satin and part leather :)
1
I do like the old signature more, the diamond hat pin, or whatever it is
4
These are GREEN high heel sandals. With a some kind of fruit element, maybe avocado :D
5
Never used, I believe.
6
Purple combined with green, well that's the challenge for me to create an outfit ^^
9

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.