keskiviikko 1. heinäkuuta 2020

Red dress with red pumps, summer edition!

3
I had a nice weekend in Tampere, the weather was very hot and sunny. For once, I was able to wear a gorgeous summer dress and pumps!
This red dress is currently my favorite dress, and my Minna Parikka pumps are easy to walk.
I bought a straw hat ( from Helga-neiti ) because otherwise I would probably have received a sunburn.
5
I bought that cute strawberry straw bag from Collectif. It is from Lulu Huns collection, and totally crap!
It broke right after I took it out of the package. Strawberry came off right away. The buckle on the cover broke the first time it was used. I got this bag like -50% off, but still I cannot recommend it.
2
I love these red satin pumps with bunny ears :)
10
Cold beer tastes ooo good in warm weather :)
4 9 1
That dress is from Pretty Dress Companys collection, made in England:)
13

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.