lauantai 15. marraskuuta 2014

London souvenirs - Claire's

Greetings traveler!
One of my favorite shops at UK is Claire´s. ( http://www.claires.co.uk/ )
There are a lot of "important" stuff for sale :D I mean beautiful things that can not be without buying.
I'm glad that they deliver stuff even to Finland! And shipping is free if you buy more than 25£. ( which is very easy to achieve ^^)
Okay, when I was in London, Halloween was coming so there was on sale lot of gothic goods. I could not resist!

There are a lot of offers: such as buy three sets of earrings, pay for two!
Black cross earrings:
claires16
Large spider earrings:
claires13
Smaller spider earrings:
claires12
I found a couple of necklaces that I liked:
Large spider necklace
claires14
Large cross necklace
claires7
One of the best collections at Claire's is polka-dot products. I bought a makeup bag when last time I went to Scotland, now I found the same series a couple of new from London.
claires10
This bag is ideal for traveling because all of my make-up fit in.
claires9
I bought a pair of brush for my hair. I found even matching contact lens case for my lenses! claires8
One of these offers was to buy three hair decorations, pay two. I took these:
claires2 claires1
Halloween hair pins:
claires11
Halloween eyelashes:
claires6 Halloween hairband:
claires5
Cute wallet: I call it drunk wallet because I use it only when I'm going to bar. If I lose it, it does not hurt as much as if I had lost the original with all my cards^^
claires4
Lot of nail files, my dog ate the previous
claires3
Thanks for watching!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.