sunnuntai 18. tammikuuta 2015

My Monster collection ^^

Let me introduce my collection of Monsters :D
People might think that this is crazy. Insane "old" lady buying dolls for herself... but I think they are beautiful and very suitable for decoration. I have now more dolls than ever as a child, and these are much more fantastic than in the old days.
Now no one is saying to me how dolls are too expensive! I can buy as many as I want ^^ ( This is why it is good to be an adult )
monster1 monster2 monster3 monster4 monster5 monster7 monster8

4 kommenttia:

  1. Oi, säkin keräilet noita! :) Itsellä kokoelma on tosin tähän mennessä vaan yhen nuken verran, koska vasta aloitin. Vielä pitäs vaan hankkia joku hylly tai vitriini niille mihin ne jatkossa laitan... Vitriini ois kivempi siinä mielessä, ettei tarvis olla aina pyyhkimässä pölyjä niiden päältä. :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh I love Monster High!!! These dolls are amazing; great collection you have here! <3

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. ohhhsally : Yes, they are awesome! :)

    Ida: Joo, näin vanhemmalla iällä olen hurahtanut monstereihin, miksei silloin tehty noin hienoja leluja kun minä olin lapsi??
    Kieltämättä ne kerää aika paljon pölyä mutta ei auta muu kuin pyyhkiä :)

    Ellone Andreea: Thanks! I have collected them as my favorite colors ( black and purple, pink is also nice, even though I do not use it somewhere else )
    There is still missing one vampire girl with purple hair and dress^^

    VastaaPoista

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.