sunnuntai 25. tammikuuta 2015

ON SALE!! Lot of Gothic Clothing, Shoes and Jewelry!


I'm selling my old clothes off. ( My wardrobe is bursting over, I need more space for new clothing )
Condition is good, as good as new, or new. There are brands like Lip Service, Hell Bunny, Aderlass, Pleaser, Iron Fist, Sinister, Restyle. Fan+Friend, Queen of Darkness, Poizen Industries etc etc.
Materials are pvc, lace, latex, velvet, brocade, cotton, tulle, leather etc etc.
Im selling at Huuto.net ( http://www.huuto.net/hakutulos/sellernro/1707891 ) and Im adding more stuff every day. You are welcome to check if there is anything pleasing :)
Sizes are S-M, shoes 39-40-41.
onsale

1 kommentti:

  1. Ohhh goody, checking it out! :)

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.