perjantai 25. marraskuuta 2016

Pink is not my colour

I happened to notice that pink is not my color, not in a lolita fashion at least.
I look in these pictures as a pink piglet :D
I'm selling that Angelic Prettys JSK, price is 95€, and the Angelic Prettys headband 30€

Satuin huomaamaan että pinkki ei todellakaan ole minun värini, ei ainakaan lolita muodissa. Näytän näissä kuvissa vaaleanpunaiselta porsaalta :D Olen myymässä kuvissa näkyvän Angelic Prettyn mekon hintaan 95€ ja Angelic Prettyn hiusrusetin hintaan 30€.
pink1
Outfit:
Coat: Baby, the stars shine bright
Boots: Metamorphose
Bag: Angelic Prettys Disney Marie
Headband: Angelic Pretty
pink3 pink5 pink4 pink6 pink9 pink10
This is the JSK I'm selling, condition perfect.
pink13 pink15

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.