perjantai 2. joulukuuta 2016

My Halloween Birthday Party

I decided to throw a halloween birthday party!
It is not my first time doing this, a couple of years ago I had a halloween theme birthday party. Here's link for the old party pictures---> CLICK
I served the halloween theme food and drink at my party, like blue punch.
synet4 synet3 synet24 synet25
Thank you for all my guests who came to celebrate my birthday!
( One of my guests is actually from Japan! How cool is that ? I met him on my visit in Japan)
synet2
Even my dog was dressed as a bat :D I found those wings H&M:s children's department.
synet5
Scream - dude
synet6
We got Putin
synet7
And Finnish Prime Minister :D
synet26
.... and Elastinen
synet8
... and maid. She had lot to do after the party, you know, to clean up the place^^
synet23
Patrick Bateman and bunny
synet27
Critters
synet1
My Halloween outfit was a cat woman! WHee:D
synet20
Miaauuuu
synet22 synet28

2 kommenttia:

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.