keskiviikko 4. lokakuuta 2017

Traveling in Ireland part. 3

One day, Me and my friend Heikki, took a train to the Kilkenny. In the train was an old lady, who told us the story of her whole life. It was awesome!
I wrote postcards to all my friends^^
So, we went to look a fully restored castle, and the Kilkennys beer brewery.
The landscape is spectacular! :)
38 copy
The brewery.
13 copy
The street scene
39 copy
Yep. That is Heikki and me. The castle is behind us.
47 copy 46 copy 43 copy
I took some pictures inside the castle. I could live like this sometime!
107 copy 106 copy 105 copy 104 copy 103 copy 102 copy 101 copy 100 copy 99 copy 41 copy 42 copy
Me and Heikki walked to the cliffs of Howth. I would really like to see cliffs of Moher, but they were too far away...
Next time in Ireland, I will see them for sure!
I'm so jealous of these Irish magnificent views. Why is Finland so boring?
6 copy 12 copy 10 copy 9 copy 96 copy 7 copy 97 copy

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.