sunnuntai 8. lokakuuta 2017

Traveling in Ireland part. 4

In Ireland, I had to go and test the local night life, of course.
I love pubs! We went to see Irish football, which is really strange because they run the ball in hands! Well, the game was Dublin vs Mayo, it seemed to be very important game to the local people. I naturally encouraged another team Mayo :'D
82 83 84 88
I met a lot of new people, some of them end up being my Facebook friends.
81 copy 79
When you order ginger beer, you get this ( Ginger ale and whiskey separately )
57 copy 56 copy 53 copy
When you have been drinking too much whiskey and Guinness, you go to the Leprechaun Museum in a horrible hangover. I certainly made a good impression on people.
85 copy 51 copy
I went to see the dead bodies to the Irish National Museum. 94 copy
And some really old gold jewelery
93 91
I believe Game of Thrones has copied these jewels to the series like hand of the king brooch.
92 copy
a Bridge that looks like a harp
109 copy
These zombies remind people horror of the great hunger. a Similar kind of suffering started in Finland a few years later.
108 copy 50 copy 35 copy
A small local store's beer selection.
98 copy
Here is a picture of the University of Dublin. Sorry, but University of Glasgow is much more beautiful ^^
89 copy
In some areas, Ireland is very far behind. It's about the abortion, which is not allowed in Ireland. If you get raped, you will have to give birth to a rapist kid.
Irish women travel to England to do the abortion.
I took this picture of a protest where all abortion deniers were men!!
90 copy
All right, that's about it, all of my travelings in Ireland ^^
One day I'll be there again, that's for sure.
Flying there is fast and cheap. The flight takes about three hours and costs just over a hundred

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Remember Your Manners.
I will review the comments before publishing.